Code of Ethics
Paul K. Houston
- We will accept only those assignments for which
we have proven and demonstrated professional competence. In cases
where we know other professionals who could perform the work more
effectively, we will refer you to those people.
- We will maintain strict client confidentiality
at all times and in all places. We will never disclose
to anyone any information we learn in the course of a consulting
about a client’s
business or issues.
- We will strive to avoid conflict of interest issues
before they occur. Should a conflict occur or become
a possibility, we will immediately identify and disclose
it completely to all parties involved. We will assume
at all times that perception equals
- Our fees will be straightforward and clearly described
in our engagement letter. No client will ever be confused
about our invoices or the services we will provide for
the fees charged.
- We will communicate thoroughly and often with our
clients to ensure that they understand the progress we
are making and any challenges we are encountering.
- In addition to adhering to our own internal code
of ethics, we will strictly follow the codes of ethics
Founder, RivalScape Intelligence Consultants LLC